The United Arab Emirates (UAE) Ministry of Foreign Affairs in a Monday statement affirmed that Abu Dhabi strongly condemned the terrorist attack.
“The UAE expresses its strong condemnation of these criminal acts, and its permanent rejection of all forms of violence and terrorism aimed at undermining security and stability in contravention of human values and principles,” it said.
The ministry also expressed its sincere condolences and sympathy to the government of the Islamic Republic of Iran and its people, and to the families and relatives of the victims of the heinous crime, and wished for a speedy recovery for all those injured.
The Omani Foreign Ministry also on Monday denounced the act of terror against innocent citizens at the Shah Cheragh shrine.
The ministry extended the Sultanate’s condolences and sympathy to the Islamic Republic of Iran and to the families of the victims, wishing the injured a speedy recovery.
In a statement on Monday, the Qatari Ministry of Foreign Affairs also reiterated Doha’s firm rejection of all forms of violence and terrorism.
“The Ministry of Foreign Affairs reiterates Qatar’s firm position on rejecting violence and terrorism, regardless of the motives and reasons,” it said.
The ministry also expressed the kingdom’s condolences to the families of the victims and to the government and people of Iran, wishing the injured a speedy recovery.
The Bahraini Ministry of Foreign Affairs, for its part, expressed the kingdom’s strong condemnation of the terrorist attack.
It also affirmed its total rejection of all forms of violence, extremism and terrorism that aim to destabilize security and stability and contradict universal values and principles.
In a statement on Monday, the Kuwaiti Foreign Ministry also voiced Kuwait’s unequivocal rejection of all forms of violence and terrorism.
It underscored the importance of multilateral work to counter the terrorism scourge and its implications.
The ministry also extended Kuwait’s condolences to the Iranian government and families of the victims and wished the wounded a speedy recovery.
At least two people were killed and eight others injured in an armed terrorist attack on the Shah Cheragh shrine on Sunday evening.
The Daesh Takfiri terrorist group has claimed responsibility for the deadly assault.
The Shah Cheragh shrine was the scene of a similar attack by armed terrorists last year.
On October 26, 2022, an armed terrorist barged into the shrine, killing 15 pilgrims, including women and children, and injuring dozens more before he was shot and injured by security forces.