Occupied Jerusalem, SANA- Following are the latest developments of Operation “Al-Aqsa Flood” launched by the Palestinian resistance last October in response to the Israeli attacks:
-Palestinian Health Ministry: During the past 24 hours, Israeli occupation committed 19 massacres in the Gaza Strip, killing 164 Palestinians and injuring 200.
-Palestinian Health Ministry: The number of victims of the ongoing Israeli occupation aggression on the Gaza Strip for the 129th day has risen to 28,340 martyrs and 67,984 wounded.
-Palestinian Health Ministry: The medical and humanitarian reality in Rafah is extremely catastrophic, and the number of victims of the occupation’s bombing of the city exceeds the capacity of hospitals, and doctors are treating the wounded on the ground due to the weak health infrastructure.
-Palestinian media: The number of martyrs in Israeli aircraft shelling of a house in Deir al-Balah city, central Gaza Strip has reached up to 10.
-Palestinian media: Six martyrs and a number of wounded in Israeli aircraft bombing of a house in al-Brouk area, Deir al-Balah city, central Gaza Strip.
– More than 100 Palestinians martyred by Israeli bombing of Rafah city
– Israeli occupation admits that two of its soldiers killed and three others were injured, including two officers, during clashes with Palestinian resistance in southern Gaza.
– Palestinian media: 100 martyrs and dozens wounded in the Israeli aircraft bombing of 14 houses and two mosques in Rafah city, southern Gaza Strip.
– Palestinian media: The martyrs and wounded toll in the Israeli occupation aircraft bombing of houses and mosques in Rafah city, southern Gaza Strip, has risen to 77 martyrs, mostly children and women, and more than 230 wounded.
– Palestinian media: 60 martyrs and dozens of wounded as a result of Israeli aircraft bombing of several homes in Rafah City, southern Gaza Strip, while ambulance crews continue to transport the bodies of the martyrs and the wounded to the city’s hospitals.