Middle EastWorld News

Coverage| Jenin Battalion Engages in Epic Battle Against IOF

The Jenin Battalion boldly confronted occupation forces storming the city, marking the largest operation since the start of the Al-Aqsa Flood. The Israeli occupation army retaliated by declaring Jenin a “militarily closed area,” escalating tensions in the region.

Taking a stand against the occupation forces, the Al-Qassam Brigades and the resistance forces in Jenin engaged in armed clashes, raining bullets and explosive devices on the soldiers. The Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades vowed to continue targeting the occupation forces until the siege is broken, while also announcing a successful attack on the gate of the “Yitzhar” settlement in Nablus.

Amidst the chaos, two children and a young man were injured by live bullets, while seven young men were arrested during an attempt to storm several neighborhoods. Palestinian websites reported that resistance fighters targeted occupation vehicles with high-explosive devices in the Jenin camp.

As the clashes intensified, the Palestinian Red Crescent transported wounded individuals, only to be obstructed by the occupation forces. Shockingly, the occupation forces even arrested one of the injured individuals from inside an ambulance at the Jenin Governmental Hospital. The director of the hospital confirmed that doctors were prevented from treating or receiving any casualties.

Adding to the turmoil, the occupation forces fired at random and launched flares in the airspace of the city and camp. They also aimed stun grenades and toxic tear gas at innocent citizens and their homes, causing suffocation and leading to hospitalizations.

With multiple fronts to combat, the occupation forces stormed the city from different directions, surrounding the government hospital and a residential house. In an attempt to force surrender, they called on a young man to give himself up. Additionally, snipers were deployed on the roofs of high-rise buildings.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Back to top button