Hamas movement on Saturday held Israel responsible for the consequences of the latest escalation which targeted several sites in the Gaza Strip.
Spokesman for the Movement Fawzi Barhoum said in a press statement that the latest attack on Gaza mirrors Israel’s failure to thwart the ongoing Great March of Return.
Barhoum affirmed that the Palestinian people will never be intimidated by Israel’s terrorism and will continue their protests until they achieve their goals.
The Israeli occupation army said that its warplanes late Friday bombed six Hamas sites in the Gaza Strip.
The National Commission for Breaking the Siege and Reconstructing Gaza said in a press statement on Friday that Israeli warplanes bombed and destroyed two boats that were set to take part in an ant-siege campaign.
Palestinians in the Gaza Strip have been marching since 30th March along Gaza’s eastern border fence in demand of the Palestinian refugees’ right of return to their lands from which they were expelled in 1948.
So far 46 Palestinians have been killed and over 6,000 injured as a result of Israel’s use of lethal force against peaceful protesters.