Terrorists in Eastern Ghouta Teach Children How to Fake Toxic-Gas-Caused Syncope State
A video from Eastern Ghouta of Damascus, before it was fully liberated by the Syrian army, shows the militants gathering children in a school-like building (probably in Kafr Batna district as it suggests on the building wall).
Once the sirens go off, the children playing in the building lay on the ground with a number of young men in white robes who pretend to be medical aid workers over their bodies, practicing fake symptoms of a chemical attack.
Then one of the aid workers picks up a child and makes some Arabic comments against the chemical attack.
Militants and activists linked to them, including the so-called civil defense group White Helmets, claimed that government forces last Saturday had dropped a barrel bomb containing poisonous chemicals in Douma, Eastern Ghouta’s largest town, killing and wounding dozens of civilians.
Damascus, in a statement released last Saturday, strongly rejected the allegation and said that the so-called Jaish al-Islam Takfiri terrorist group, which has dominant presence in the town, was repeating the allegations of using chemical munitions “in order to accuse the Syrian Arab army, in a blatant attempt to hinder the Army’s advance.”
“The chemical fabrications, which did not serve the terrorists and their sponsors in Aleppo and Eastern Ghouta, will not serve them today either, as the Syrian state is determined to end terrorism in every square inch of Syrian territory,” read the statement.
Syria surrendered its stockpiles of chemical weapons in 2014 to a joint mission led by the US and the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW), which oversaw the destruction of the weaponry. Damascus has consistently denied using chemical weapons over the past years of conflict in the country.
Western governments and their allies, however, have never stopped pointing the finger at Damascus whenever an apparent chemical attack takes place.
US, British and French forces launched 100 missiles on Syria early Saturday morning under the pretext of the last week chemical attack.
In a televised address to the nation, US President Donald Trump said the three nations partnered in the missile launch.
The strikes were the biggest overt attack by the three Western powers against Syria in the country’s seven-year-old civil war, which has pitted the US and its allies against Russia.
Other NATO members refrained from partnership in the attack, although NATO secretary general voiced his support for the move.
The missile strikes took place as a team of OPCW is in Damascus to probe the alleged chemical incident in Douma last week, but the trio western allies didn’t wait for the result of their work for somehow unknown reasons.
The Iranian foreign ministry in a statement on Saturday morning strongly condemned the attack, warning that the aggression would entail dire repercussions in the region and beyond.
Deputy Commander of Iran’s Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) Brigadier General Yadollah Javani also warned the US to “wait for the repercussions of its attack on Syria”, saying that the Saturday offensive “gave the Resistance Front a more open hand for showing reaction to such moves by the US and its allies”.
Russia’s Ambassador to the US Anatoly Antonov said in a statement that Russia had warned that “such actions will not be left without consequences”.
Syrian state TV said Syrian air defenses shot down 15 missiles on Saturday morning. Syria’s state run news agency said the missiles fired at Homs were intercepted or deviated from the targets and wounded three.